Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Look Back ...



I'm glad 2009 is over. From where I sit, most of it is worth forgetting.

There were, however, a few things I whipped up this year that we're going to want to see again in 2010.


 
Beer-Braised Bacon Bacon Cheeseburgers, for example. Delicious and good enough to serve to company, which we did. A couple of times!
 




Chicken-Green Chili Straws with Jalapeno-Honey Dip is a family favorite that I've made time and time again. 

 


And then there was Kevin's Shrimp Saganaki. Shrimp and tomatoes bakes with salty Feta cheese. Yum!








 
We also have Kevin of Closet Cooking to thank for Jalapeno Popper Dip. And also for my new favorite: Hot Caramelized Onion Dip.




Cajun Chicken Pasta has become my go-to dish when I need to get a meal on the table quickly.



Italian White Bean and Sausage Stew just barely made it in under the deadline but it will surely reappear in 2010.

2 comments:

The Diva on a Diet said...

What a delicious selection! I'm going to click over to those amazing cheeseburgers as soon as I post this comment! LOL

Here's hoping 2010 will be a much better year. Happy New Year!

ASD Classroom said...

G'Day
I am loving the photographs... may have to steal this fabulous idea!!