Sunday, June 22, 2008

What We're Eating This Week:

Real butter! Yum! Now that summer is officially here, the Farmer's Market near our home has all sorts of yummy goodies. This week I picked up some real butter. I'm not fond of margarine. Something about the texture and taste I think. I'd much rather use the real stuff or do without. I don't use it much but real butter on fresh homegrown sweet corn. Mmmmm!

Here's what we'll be eating this week:

Sunday -- Grilled Cheeseburgers, Potato Wedges, fresh corn on the cob and mixed green salad

Monday -- Adobo Chicken Salad, fresh pineapple and Caprese Salad

Tuesday -- Chicken-Green Chili Straws, rice and Frijoles Teresa's Way

Wednesday -- Chicken skewers on the grill, corn on the cob

Thursday -- Soup and Ceasar Salad

Friday -- Pineapple and Pork Stir Fry, Teresa's Fried Rice

Saturday -- Pizza Night

No comments: