So far ... not as good as I'd hoped, unfortunately.
- Drink more water every day. I have been drinking 2-4 more cups of water per day than before so that's good.
- Get 25 mg fiber each day. Not so much. Really need to work on this one.
- Exercise for 30 minutes, 5 days per week. Well, I did run once which is more than before. Why didn't someone tell me how sore I'd be? LOL!)
- Add more fruits and vegetables to my diet. A good start, I'd say. We tried Brussels Sprouts for the first time this week. (Roasted with a little olive oil. Yum!) I also made a Chicken Gumbo with lots of fresh veggies in it. A few salads here, some frozen veggies there.
- Lose 10 pounds. Well ... it's still early. ;-) I did jump back into Sparkpeople.com. I've been logging my food and exercise and re-acquainting myself with some old Spark Friends. I've also spent a lot of time going through the Spark Recipes, looking for tasty, yet healthy additions to our dinner rotation.
All in all, not a bad start at all. :-)
Edited to Add: I forgot the best part! I've lost 1.5 pounds so far this week! I guess this week wasn't so bad after all!