Sunday, December 27, 2009

What We're Eating for Dinner: December 28-January 3



It's Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie again. Be sure to stop by and check out all the other delicious menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Here's what we will be eating this week:

Monday - Cube steak, Mashed Potatoes, Kidney Beans

Tuesday - Grilled Mexican Chicken with Tomato Avocado Salsa, Mexican Rice

Wednesday - Peppery Beef Stew, Parsley Potatoes, bread

Thursday - Dinner at Grandma's House!

Friday - Steak, Baked Potatoes, Hot Granny Sauce,

Saturday - Out of Town!

Sunday - Bacon and Egg Pasta, salad, bread

1 comment:

LatteLaura said...

Yum- I think I'm going to try the Mexican chicken with the salsa! Your week sounds yummy! Have a great one!! :)

BTW- the word verification is asking me to type "tardo." That just sounds wrong!