Sunday, December 20, 2009

What We're Eating for Dinner: December 20 - 26


It's Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie again. Be sure to stop by and check out all the other delicious menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Here's what we will be eating this week:

Monday - Bolognese Bread Pizza (make a double batch of sauce for Wednesday's dinner), salad

Tuesday - Jambalaya, celery and carrots with ranch dip, crusty bread

Wednesday - Pasta Bolognese, salad, Garlic bread

Thursday - Christmas Eve at Pa's House!

Friday - Christmas!

Saturday - Grilled Pork Sliders with Honey BBQ Sauce, fries

Sunday - Family Gathering at Grandma's!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I saw your link on orgjunkie, and I just wanted to tell you that I love the name of your blog. I think I'm running to eat too!! :-)