Sunday, March 28, 2010

What We're Eating for Dinner: March 28 - April 3

It's Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie again. Be sure to stop by and check out all the other delicious menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Here's (theoretically) what we will be eating this week:

Sunday - Pepper Jack Steak Sandwich, Sweet Potato Fries Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin Chops, Rosemary Roasted Potatoes, Corn on the Cob

MondayTex-Mex Meat Pie, Salad

Tuesday - Garlic Ginger Chicken, Fried Rice, Spicy Tofu Bento Bowls, Cream Cheese Scallion Bites

Wednesday - Gnocchi with Justin's Amazing Tomato Cream Sauce, Salad, Bread

Thursday - Basketball Game! Gumbo, Salad, Bread

Friday -  Greek Chicken with Everything Orzo,

Saturday - White Castle Sliders, Onion Rings

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Oh my, you are so organized. I would love to stop by your house for dinner any day of the week. Friday looks good for me.