Sunday, January 31, 2010

What We're Eating for Dinner: January 31 - February 6

 

It's Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie again. Be sure to stop by and check out all the other delicious menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Here's what we will be eating this week:

Sunday - Mini Cuban Fiitas (Burgers), Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Avocado Dip,

Monday - Crackling Fish Tacos with Chipotle Tartar Sauce,

Tuesday - Basketball Game! Pizza Night!

Wednesday - Basketball Game! Crockpot Night! Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan, salad, bread

Thursday - Corn, Crawfish and Andouille Chowder, bread, salad

Friday - Quesadilla Explosion Salad, Southwestern Eggrolls,

Saturday - Skillet Penne with Sausage and Spinach, bread

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Your menu sounds yummy! I am going to sit down this week and plan my whole week out. I had a two week menu plan while I was figuring out our Grocery Shopping.