Thursday, June 12, 2008

Philadelphia Tuscan Dip

The weather has been great -- if you count 95 degree+ heat index and thunderstorms great! ;-) Hopefully between all this "No Computer Access" time and no more school or extracurricular activities I'm doing a lot of running. I guess time will tell.

This quick and easy dip was quite the hit at a recent family potluck dinner. It was so simple that I hadn't planned to make it. I received my Kraft Food & Family magazine in the mail that day and it sounded so good I couldn't resist. I had all the ingredients on hand and threw it together right before we left. Delicious!

Philadelphia Tuscan Dip
Makes 1/2 cup or 12 servings of 2 tablespoons each
Recipe provided by kraftfoods.com


1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
2 Tbsp. BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
1/2 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1/2 cup chopped black olives
1/4 cup finely chopped red onions

MIX cream cheese and sour cream in medium bowl until well blended.

ADD remaining ingredients; mix well.

SERVE with assorted NABISCO Crackers or cut-up fresh vegetables

No comments: