Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sometimes ya just gotta have junk food!


After spending entirely too long trying to decide what to have for lunch, I finally opted for some real "health food" -- cheesy fries! LOL! I did bake the French fries rather than deep fry them (like that makes it better! LOL!) . Then I topped them with shredded Mexican blend cheese and added a side of ranch dressing for dipping. Delicious! ;-)

Hopefully my version is a smidge better than the Outback Steakhouse version that was recently listed as one of the 20 worst foods in America. You can read about it here. The Outback version has a whopping 2900 calories and 182 grams of fat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is too funny! I too am runner who loves to eat healthy, and I just found your blog. Wouldn't you know it, on my first visit you have junk food!