Sunday, June 9, 2013

What We're Having for Dinner: June 10 - 16

I'm baaaack! Dinners have been a bit hit or miss lately and I find myself losing track of new recipes I've tried and that we all liked so back to blogging I go! My goal is to get a little more organized in the kitchen, try some new foods and to get a little better at taking pictures. Thought I'd start out with an easy post -- my menu plan for the week!

BTW, it's Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie again. Be sure to stop by and check out all the other delicious menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Monday - Cilantro Lime Steak Tacos, Frijoles Teresa's Way

TuesdayJalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwiches , Tortilla Soup

Wednesday - Ladies Night! Dinner and Margaritas by the pool!  Layered Greek DipGrilled Chicken with Barley Corn Salad,  Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars

Thursday - Date Night! Out for dinner!

Friday -  Pizza Night! Portobella Pesto Pizza

Saturday - Marsala BurgersSeasoned Roasted Potatoes, and whatever veggies I pick up at the Farmers Market this morning!

Sunday - Roasted Sausages, Onions and Peppers, Potato Salad and a veggie dish

No comments: