Friday, June 25, 2010

What We're Eating for Dinner: June 25 - July 4


It's Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie again. Be sure to stop by and check out all the other delicious menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

I'm baaaack! The kitchen still isn't finished but I think it's about time I get back to cooking again. :-)

Friday - Tequila Chicken With All The Fixin's, corn on the cob, refried black beans, tortillas

Saturday - Dinner Party! Fresh Raspberry Lemonade, Caramelized Onion Tart,


Sunday - Deep Dish Sausage and Tomato Pizza, salad


Monday Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake, salad

 
Tuesday - Chicken Burgers, Yakitori Noodle Bowl, carrots and ranch dip

Wednesday - Zesty Penne with Sausage and Peppers, Garlic Bread, salad

Thursday - Spicy Chicken with Baja Beans and Rice,


Friday - No cooking for me! I'm going to see Eric Clapton! Woohoo!

Saturday - Fourth of July Cookout with the Family! Burgers and Dogs

Sunday - Happy Independence Day! Steaks on the grill, corn on the cob,

No comments: