Sunday, March 14, 2010

What We're Eating for Dinner: March 14 - 20


 It's Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie again. Be sure to stop by and check out all the other delicious menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Another crazy week where I wasn't able to cook much. Ever the optimist, I'm trying again. Demolition starts on the kitchen tomorrow. What are the odds I'll be cooking this week and not ordering pizza?

Here's (theoretically) what we will be eating this week:

Sunday - Drip Beef, Mac and Cheese

MondayCreamy Portabella Pot Roast, salad, bread


Tuesday - Jalapeno, Scallion and Avocado Corn Bread, Chili

Wednesday - Cajun Chicken Pasta, salad, bread

Thursday - Wrestling Meet and 2 Basketball Games! Concession stand here we come!!!!

Friday -  Spicy Hot Pot with Noodles,

Saturday - Skirt Steak with Paprika Butter, Baked Potato, Salad

No comments: