Sunday, October 19, 2008

What We're Eating This Week: Oct. 19-25

It's time for Menu Pan Monday from I'm an Organizing Junkie once again. I'm still trying to use up stuff from my pantry and freezer though I will pick up a few things at the store this week. Here's the plan for this week:

Monday: Chicken Wet Burritos, rice, beans

Tuesday: Vegetable Pot Pie, Freezer Biscuits

Wednesday: Creamy Onion Soup, salad, fresh bread

Thursday: First Basketball Game! Pizza Night!

Friday: Mostoccioli, garlic bread, salad

Saturday: Breakfast Panini, Hashbrowns, fresh fruit

Sunday: Chili, corn bread, salad


Tara said...

Hello! I can't wait to find out how your Chicken Wet Burritoes turn out! I really think you'll like them. :-)

Sandie said...

Hope you enjoy Saturday's Italian Breakfast Panini---I think it was my favorite recipe from the Aska Lodge. I'd definitely make it again for breakfast, lunch, or even supper if I was in the mood for something different. Delicious! Thanks for spreading the link...

Jamie said...

Thanks for the link to the Wet Burritos. I bet our family would LOVE them.

Susan said...

Great site, love the concept! Thanks for checking out my blog. So glad you liked my Roasted Pepper and Goat Cheese Sandwich!