Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Tag! You're It!
I've been tagged for a couple of memes by Robin over at The Saucy Bird so here goes nothing!
For the first one, I'm supposed to: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your summer (or whatever season). Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs.
Hmmm. I've not been listening to much music lately. I've been loading my iPod with podcasts. Especially the Great Cooks Radio Podcast! It's great to actually be able to hear Jill from Simple Daily Recipes. She sounds just like I thought she would! LOL! She's been doing an awesome thing on the podcast lately -- interviewing other food bloggers from the Great Cooks Community. I ran my three miles last night while listening to Jill chat with Ben from What's Cooking? That was so cool because Ben's blog is one of my favorites. She has also interviewed Mimi from All Things Mimi, a great blog that I hadn't explored much until after I heard the interview. Thanks Jill! The Great Cooks Radio Podcast is a great addition to the blogosphere! If you want to listen to the Great Cooks Radio Podcast, you can find it on the GCC Homepage and you can also find it over at iTunes.
Now that I'm running again, I suppose I'll be rocking out a little more often. Here's what I have on my iPod right now:
1. Velcro by Single File
2. Crazy B*tch by Buckcherry
3. Living Well is the Best Revenge by R.E.M.
4. Zombie Me by No More Kings
5. Check Yes Juliet by We the Kings
6. Hollywood by Collective Soul
7. Love Song by Sara Bareilles
The second tag from Robin is to post some random things about myself.
Tag Rules:Link to the person who tagged you.Post the rules on the blog.Write six random things about yourself.Tag six people at the end of your post.Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.Let the tagger know when your entry is up....and here are 6 random things about myself:
1) When I was in 9th grade, I ran on the boy's cross country team because (way back in the day) my school didn't have girl's cross country.
2) We've had a hot tub for over a year now and haven't hooked it up yet.
3) I married my senior prom date. (Twelve years after the prom and after we'd been broken up for 6 years.)
4) I have a degree in anthropology and in journalism.
5) I developed Peripartum Cardiomyopathy when my youngest daughter was born. My heart became enlarged and could no longer pump effectively and I went into congestive heart failure and ended up in the ICU.
6) My favorite place in the world is Estes Park, Colorado.
I'm going to pass these on to some of my favorite blogs:
Smarter Than Pancakes
Simple Daily Recipes
Every Day Cookin'
And thanks to Robin at The Saucy Bird. That was fun! :-)