Sunday, July 6, 2008

What We're Eating This Week:

The garden is doing well despite being neglected lately. Lots of tomatoes and jalapenos now. I'm thinking salsa!

Here's my game plan for the rest of the week. Unfortunately, I'm afraid it will be difficult to stick to the plan because it's shaping up to be a busy week. The kids will be in Bible School every morning and we have doctor's appointments or meetings almost every day this week. DD has a birthday and my 25th class reunion is next weekend. Ds is flying home from Texas this week so I'll be driving 2 hours to pick him up at the airport. The good news is that while I'm there, I can make a stop at Trader Joe's. Woohoo!


Sunday
-- Grilled Chicken with Jalapeno Caramelized Onions and Salsa Rice with Black Beans

Monday -- Our American Hero Roast Beef Sandwich

Tuesday -- Chicken Sandwiches with Brie, Shaved Granny Smith Apple and Dijon-Balsamic Reduction on Toasted Challah

Wednesday -- Happy Birthday Lily! Out for dinner!!!!

Thursday -- Bacon-Avocado Griddle Pizzas

Friday -- Pizza Night

Saturday -- Class Reunion!

1 comment:

running42k said...

My peppers aren't growing at all but the beets, lettuce and beans are ready.