Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Slacking off


I've been slacking off on the cooking thing this week. I did make some Philly Steak and Cheese sandwiches last night but nothing special. I've just been trying to figure out what to take for Thanksgiving. So far I'm leaning to Muffuletta Pinwheels , Chocolate Truffle Pie (my friend raved about this recipe at dinner the other night so I can't wait to make it) and Easy Jam-filled Cookies for my aunt's house and Jalapeno-Chicken Crescent Pinwheels and Dirty Shrimp for my sister-in-law's.

I have gotten in three miles so far this week. Wrestling has started up so while the children are at wrestling practice, I can run on the indoor track at the hight school. That should make it easy to get at least two runs in every week, especially now that the weather is starting to get nasty.

No comments: